Friday 22 August 2008

Inspiration

I gain inspiration from things like sunrises, mountains, colours, shapes and the power of nature. It really is awe inspiring the power the natural world has, and how little and insignificant we really are in comparison.
My wife sees things very simplistically, and my eyes have probably opened wider because of her. I have always enjoyed nature and natural scenery, I suppose she has helped me see things outside the box, or rather take notice of smaller details that are all around us. My son also inspires me, he allows me to make contact with the child within myself and laugh, play and run around the adventure playground without looking bloody silly. After all I am just following him around the adventure playground, of course I am not enjoying it and going back many moons to my childhood!

No comments: